TR-4 Steering Wheel Refurbish

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-4 Steering Wheel Refurbish
From: "J. Robinson" <jrobins@nwc.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 19:11:59 -0800
Art,

Do you have a name/number for the outfit in CA are you going to have
refurbish your TR-4 steering wheel?  My steering wheel could use a face
lift.

Jordan Robinson
CT 28864
----------------------------
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 00:41:52 EST
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 Steering Wheel

In a message dated 98-12-11 20:30:50 EST, JBEley@4gl.com writes:

> Here's a dumb request:  Does anyone have, or know of, an original or
repro
> steering wheel for an early TR4?  I'm willing to pay the "right price
-
a.k.a.
>  top dollar" for one in good condition.  TRF no longer has them.

Bill, if you find one in bad condition, there is an outfit in California

which
will refurbish them for $125.  Mine is going in January.