Fake Medals

To: Dateline@NBC.com
Subject: Fake Medals
From: MRobe33243@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:40:03 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Jane Pauly:

     Just finished watching your award winning program.. You're portrayal of
the wedding of the wedding of Carmine Electra and Dennis Rodman was the all
time low in TV journalism.  Who ion the worl cares about the freak and his
escapades?  I don't give a damn what this idiot does, BUT when he wears the
Combat Infantry Badge and awards and decorations that can only be bestowed in
combat situations, I strongly object.  Hundreds of thousand of men have faced
the common enemy in direct combat; some are awarded these same medals
posthumously, some as survivors.

     Looking at the medals displayed on his TEE-SHIRT(!!!) .I object strongly
over your insenitivty in allowing this display on the chest of this
neanderthal..  He is a PUNK in PANTIES.

     Please convey my feelings to this FREAK and my address and phone number
is:  7023 Lake Ola Drive, Tangerine, FL, Phone Nr: 1-352-735-2950.

     I am available for a face to face meeting with this PUNBK.

Bob Roberts
TR$ 35411CT