RE: side curtain rebuild

To: "'Robert Klips'" <klips.1@osu.edu>
Subject: RE: side curtain rebuild
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:24:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Robert - some things to consider.  In January, TRF will have their
Winter Parts Sale.

The Side Curtain Rebuild Qualifies for any discounts.  @$400 it goes a
long way toward the higher discounts and you don't actually get charged
until the work is done. (4-6 months).  If you can get to the 25%
discount that means it is only $300 cost to you plus you might be saving
an additional % on everything else you are buying.    Also, if you know
you are going to spend $1000 on parts in the winter sale, you can buy
gift certificates for another 10% discount between now and the 24th
(i.e. for $900).   So your cost is could be down to $270 for the side
curtains.    I think you would have a hard time buying the individual
parts and paying a upholstery shop for much less than that.

Carl