Re: Ed Wood-Carbs

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ed Wood-Carbs
From: "bruce britt" <bebritt@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:16:54 -0500
Ed

I'll take them. I'll put a check in the mail if thats o.k. and include my
address.
Let me know the day you ship them so I can be on the lookout. I'm moving in
a couple of weeks
and may have to check with present apartment complex. (suppose to be in new
house around christmas)

Thanks

Bruce
64 TR-4  CT-37049