Re: blue medallion removal

To: "Keith S. Ehrlich" <kehrlich@dyax.com>
Subject: Re: blue medallion removal
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 18:30:59 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
See........ and you wonder why they always put you in the modified
class............ it's the damn mint flavored dental floss. Everyone knows
Triumph only authorized the use of plain unwaxed floss! Sheesh........ some
people........ no respect for authenticity!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD