TR-3A - Hours to replace tie rod ends, etc.?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-3A - Hours to replace tie rod ends, etc.?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 09:20:13 -0800
   I have a new set of tie rod ends, idler arm and silent blocs which I
will hire someone to put in, because it isn't in the cards for me to do it
now.  Would anyone care to make an estimate of how many hours this job
should take, if there are no frozen bolt hang ups, etc.?
   Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan