Re: Steering wheel covers?

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re: Steering wheel covers?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 12:43:49 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Drew,
When I fabricated the "custom" steering wheel for my Spit using a Grant
Wheel and a Stock Spitfire center, I made my own cover out of a piece of
high quality upholstery leather I bought from a trim shop.

Using a curved Upholstery needle, I was able to make it look quite nice
(If I do say so myself).

This may be the only way to have a good cover that fits.

Regards,
Joe

--
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer