Was TR-8 Article Now Wedge List

To: Rabsim@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Was TR-8 Article Now Wedge List
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:47:48 EST
In a message dated 98-12-03 08:11:23 EST, Rabsim@aol.com writes:

<< Hi all. want to take this opportunity to thank you all for a world of
 information . I just wantto apprise the list that in the December 7, 1988
 issue of AutoWeek (p. 59 - I believe) there is an interesting article on the
 birth of the TR-8 in racing trim. Very complimentary story. BTW I note (as a
 1980 TR-7 owner) that this list does not have many postings about  "the
wedge"
 models. I get the feeling that  purists don't consider the TR-7 in same
 category as the other models <G>. I'm starting to develop TR-3 envy <VBG>.
 Maurice Simckes/ long time lurker/ infrequent poster

 In case others are unaware, there is an excellent list
 devoted to Wedges, TR7 and TR8. Check out the the Scions
 of Lucas site at:   http://www.team.net/sol/sollists.html
 This will give you instructions for subscribing to the TR7/8
 list as  well as other LBC's mailing lists. Signing off from the
 Darkside of the TR Force...Wedge's are Best!...but still
 lurking too. :-)

 Kirk Yonker
 81 TR8 Fi Dhc BOS
 (Opposite of Best of Show)