RE: Results of requests for TR3 exhaust recommendations

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: RE: Results of requests for TR3 exhaust recommendations
From: sanborn@net1plus.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:03:07 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Drew,

I think I was one of your voters and I am very pleased with
the Falcon SS I got from TRF... boyh quality and sound.

But The TR4 of my youth had an Abarth system.. it was
painted with black wrinkle paint and had a "die for" chrome
tipped dual pipe out the back.  The sound was magnificent.

I had not already done the SS long life thing I would
consider an Abarth.... however as I remember... they were
made of mild steel and did rot out.

>A couple of people felt that the old Abarth systems were
the best
>sounding systems ever.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L  Groton,MA