Re: TRF offenses

To: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF offenses
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 02:57:07 +1100 (EDT)
At 2:02 PM -0000 3/12/98, Ken Bertschy wrote:
>Gee, if I got bent out of shape and refused to do business with companies
>because they have arrogant, stand-offish, self serving, CEO's, I'd never be
>able to buy anything, anywhere.  You want arrogant, try Bill Gates and
>Microsoft. You want self serving, try Steve Jobs and Apple. Do what I do,
>hold your nose and lay your money down. You don't have to love, or even
>like the guy running the show.  You can alway be rude back at him. Every
>time Charles puts a letter in his catalog, write him one back, parroting
>the tone of his letter. He'll get the hint.

Well put, but I would just like to skip the letter and find out about the
sale.  Even though I have previously bought parts from TRF, I have not
received this catalogue.  There appears to be nothing about it on the
website, just an obsolete flyer for some TR4 parts.

What are they offerring?

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U