74 TR6 VALUE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 74 TR6 VALUE
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 02:56:51 EST
Hello All
             Today I looked at a 74 TR6. the owner is asking $2500.00. The
body is fiberglass except for the hood, doors, and trunk lid. engine rebuilt a
couple of years ago and runs good. The inteior needs to be redone. the top is
in good condition. as is the body. The bad things- needs new exhaust manifold(
cracked), clutch is worn out, and the brake master cylinder needs to be
rebuilt. also the car had overdrive originally but was removed at some point
in its history.
   Is this a fair price ?. all I'm looking for is a daily driver.

TIA
Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784
74 TR6  (maybe)