Re: Fuel Catalyst

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Ryan. Philip" <Philip.Ryan@mail.esb.ie>
Subject: Re: Fuel Catalyst
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:42:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There is a complex technical analysis of this technology to be found at:
 http://skepdic.com/tifraud.html

But put simply, the answer if that this stuff has several synonyms:

    - fraud
    - hoax
    - cheat
    - swindle
    - ripoff ....

If the car manufactures who are locked in a life and death competitive
struggle could use a $20 device to make their
machines sell better, don't you think they would ? And, please, no silly
paranoic stuff about oil company interests. Most
of your gas money goes to the governments involved, not the companies. In
Iraq gas costs $0.02 per liter ($0.08/gallon).
The shipping/distributor gets another few cents/gallon. Toss in a couple for
the gas station and the rest is taxes going
to one government or another.

Mark Hooper
mhooper@pixelsystems.com