Re: ZS 150 to 175 Conversion

To: Maurice Dykes <mhdykes@thinkage.on.ca>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ZS 150 to 175 Conversion
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:06:02 -0800 (PST)
Well, Maurice,

it looks like you may have the right idea! Apparently, there's limited
horizontal space (inner wheel arch) as well, which leaves little room
for a spacer between the carbs and manifold anyway!

Currently looking at modifying the manifold to fit the carbs...

I'll keep the progress posted!

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC 81718
(putting the well worn 150's back on tonight while we solve the
conversion conundrum!)