Formerly Owned TR6 Whereabouts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Formerly Owned TR6 Whereabouts
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:48:42 EST
Good Afternoon Listers,

Other than I suppose starting with PA's Dept of Transportation...does anyone
have a suggestion or two on tracing the whereabouts of a formerly owned TR6?

In Feb 1969, I purchased (new) a '69 Jasmine TR6 - my first new TR!

Unfortunately, it turned out to be quite a lemon (related to the color!?).  PA
didn't have a lemon law back then so, with some regrets (it ran great), I
traded it for a new red MGB a year later!

Well, as I finish my new garage which is to be home for my not-yet-purchased
TR (~30 years later), I thought it might be kind of ironic if I could find my
old '69 TR6 and buy it back assuming that the owner would want to sell it, had
since then fixed the gremlins that haunted it back in 1969, etc.  There aren't
a lot of Jasmine TR6's in the classifieds - I liked the color.

I think I still have enough old info in the attic to find the commission
number....if the heat hasn't dried up the papers by now!

Appreciate any thoughts....if any of you own a '69 Jasmine TR6 which traces
back to Werner Motors in Lansdale, PA with build date circa Nov, Dec 1968 and
Port of Entry - Baltimore, MD...it could be my 1st TR6!

Thanks...weather in S.E. PA is absolutely unbelievable...been sunny 60's
everyday.....ahhhh - I'm getting spring fever and we just passed Thanksgiving!

Enjoy,

Chip Krout