Re: TR3A spare tire door

To: Bush4brits@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3A spare tire door
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 06:53:38 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
If you can save it, do so. My experience has been that each one seems to
be different in shape, and they don't seem to fit well.

I wouldn't have changed mine but for 2 reasons:

1) It was made from 2 of them pop riveted together and covered with
bondo

2) When I moved to NY and trailered the car here, the door fell off
somewhere along the way and was lost.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!