The Panaramic Photos are here

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The Panaramic Photos are here
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:37:37 -0500
THE PANARAMIC PHOTOS ARE HERE!  THE PANARAMIC PHOTOS ARE HERE!

I'M SOMEONE!

(with appologies to Steve Martin) (who, BTW, drove an Austin Healey in
"Father of the Bride")

My panoramic photo from Hudson, WI arrived today and what a beaut.  I can
see myself.  More importantly, I can see my car!  This is the fourth pan
shot I took part in but it is only the second one I actually purchased.
For some reason or other I passed on two of them.  Maybe it is because the
backdrop at Boulder is hard to beat!

Oh, BTW, I can see my wife there, too.  (I can't leave her out, can I?)
Now I have to go get a frame.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA
57 TR3