Re: VTR Photo

To: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Subject: Re: VTR Photo
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 07:24:18 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin N. Andrews wrote:

> It's Thanksgiving and no photo. I have a friend that is moving in a week
> and doesn't want to miss it. Any report on this?
> Kevin Andrews

I received a reply last week from the Minn. group as follows = "A lot of
hand work involved and it takes longer than expected, but they are
working on a few at a time" end quote. I think when a photo has turned a
little brown around the edges it is then considered a antique, so
thinking of it in this venue, it could possibly be worth more money down
the road, could this be the case, or like the awards at the dinner, they
are going to hand deliver them @ VTR 99 ??   "FT"