Re: FW: Triumph Suppliers

To: triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: Triumph Suppliers
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:58:02 -0500
Paige, Dean wrote:

> [...]

Amen! Several years ago on vacation I just "dropped in" to the Goleta
store unannounced. Ken Smith took my wife and I on a complete tour of
the facilities and introduced us to everyone in the building. A lot of
times they have stuff in stock when TRf does not.Since for some strange
reason utterly beyond my comprehension,  more people bought MGs than
Triumphs, it is not unreasonable Moss would give them more press. Matybe
MG owners feel left out at the TRF Summer party- they were outnumbered
about 20:1.
My thanks to ALL the dealers who keep our LBCs on the road- Stu