[Fwd: Hagerty Classic Insurance]

To: tr <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Hagerty Classic Insurance]
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:20:30 -0500
--------------9BAF0B6616E3F3F7A71F078B

FYI...

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT

--------------9BAF0B6616E3F3F7A71F078B

From: Cirillo Ronald A NPRI <CirilloRA@Code80.NPT.NUWC.NAVY.MIL>
To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: RE: Hagerty Classic Insurance
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:14:45 -0500
Return-Receipt-To: Cirillo Ronald A NPRI
         <CirilloRA@Code80.NPT.NUWC.NAVY.MIL>

Mike,

        I have a Triumph and a DeLorean both insured with Hagerty and my son
has three MG's insured with them.  I have nothing but good comments about
them.  They understand that people that have classic cars tend to go out of
the way to make sure nothing happens to that car.  Hence, the risk is
smaller then a normal car.  I would never consider using anyone but a
classic car insurer for these cars.  Of course, you also have to show that
you have regular insurance for your other cars.

Ron