Re: Part # xref needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Part # xref needed
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:40:19 -0600
Thanks Barry, Peter and Andy.  These were bolts I ordered from
RevingtonTR for my TR4 Surrey hardtop.  They did some substituting on
me and I was curious what they were for.  Here is one other part # that they
sent.  605101.  Its also a bolt but I'd like to know what it was originally on
and what it was for.

> >I recieved a parts shipment today with a bolt that has part # 622888.
> >Can someone tell me what model car that was used on and what part is was
> >for?
> It's listed as a bolt, domed, black, for a MK4-1500 Spitfire, but I have
> know idea where it is used-
>
> Barry Schwartz (San Diego) bschwart@pacbell.net
>
> 72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
> 70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
> 70 Spitfire

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire Mk4
1962 TR4 CT288L                -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108