tr4a for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tr4a for sale
From: Ken Tharp <kthinc@dwx.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:45:50 -0600
Listers,

FYI, the following ad appears in the Des Moines Register this morning:

"Triumph '66 TR4a, Sport roadster, restored, top driving condition,
state of the art surround sound, plus parts/tonneau cover/etc. $10,500,
515-242-0374"

I have not seen this car, do not have any interest in this car, etc.,
etc.  I would be willing to check it out for someone if you are
genuinely interested, but my knowledge of  pre-1970 British cars in
general and TR4s in specific is pretty limited.
--
Ken Tharp
'79 Spitfire 1500