Re: New Piggott Book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Piggott Book
From: John Richardson <johnr@intellicorp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 07:51:17 -0800
Lets see, now that I have already purchased the first Piggot book on the
whole TR line, he has come out with a new book more closely tailored to my
interests, namely the TR4A.  Do you suppose if I buy this book that he will
put one out covering just TR4's and 4A's, and after that one covering just
TR4A's?

O.K., I'm not that bitter, but probably that cynical.

John

TR4A