Re: Demand for Haynes TR6 Manual

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Demand for Haynes TR6 Manual
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:57:39 +1100
Bob

I agree, but I do not have a Haynes manual to copy.  In a message a few
days ago someone said that they had spoken to Haynes and they were not
particularly concerned about single copies being made.  Perhaps that person
could call them again and ask about a licence to reproduce a limited
quantity (say 50 based on known levels of demand - currently 38).

Regards, Trevor Jordan