Paint code for "pale yellow"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint code for "pale yellow"
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:36:28 -0500 (EST)
This may be hopeless, given that the Piggott book says there aren't
surviving records of the color, but how can I get an authentic pale yellow
paint for my TR3?  It currently has a ratty looking pale yellow on it, but
that was a respray over its original powder blue.  I don't know when the
respray was done--it may be as authentic a shade as I'm likely to get!

Is there anyone out there with a pale yellow TR3?  If so, how did you
choose the shade?  If it's original paint, then maybe you'll let me borrow
a piece of the car so I can match it!

John Middlesworth