Re: 6-pack

To: brad.kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: 6-pack
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:06:32 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-11-13 17:33:50 EST, brad.kahler@141.com writes:

<< Ok, I give up.  Can someone tell me what 6-pack is?

Serving unit of a brewed beverage best served cold but often served at room
temp in the U.K. and other uncivilized counties .....opps ..wrong six pack

I'll try again

6-Pack: a national (American) organization dedicated to the enjoyment,
preservation,
and restoration of the Triumph TR6 and TR250.
Great little quarterly magazine, about 10 local chapters, annual convention
called The Trials, newly created internet mailing list for members.
Join now !

Cheers
Jack McGahey