Re: TR3 OCT. Moss cat. cover

To: Gbouff@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 OCT. Moss cat. cover
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:38:53 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've already got a copy of it. I used the photograph you refer to,
slightly touched up, on my web site. I intend to replace it with a photo
of my car as soon as I get a sunny weekend to take some shots.

I recognized the painting immediately.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!