Re: SU Carbs

To: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:53:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Summer,

They can call it "venting" if they wish, but if a float sticks or there is
too much fuel pressure, they will "vent" raw fuel all over the place. That's
why the old MG's had "vent" pipes extending down below the manifolds; all
the way down to the oil pan. When they "vented" the raw fuel would spill
onto the ground below.

Ed Woods