Re: Haynes Addesses

To: tallack@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Haynes Addesses
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:18:44 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My request to Mr Minter has been sent......

Scott Helms

<< Although I know these addresses are on the net someone asked me for them
and
 I accidentally deleted their message before responding.
 Sorry to bomb the list

 Haynes has a W3 page at www.haynes.com  There are links here to US, European
 and Aussie Haynes Divisions.

 The name of the chap that wrote me back was

 Matthew Minter, Editorial Director, Motortrade Division
 matthew_minter@haynes-manuals.co.uk

 Funny thing they don't publish the TR6 manual anymore but you can still get
 them for Gremlins, Pintos, Ladas, Skodas and Yugos ...

 What's wrong with this picture????