RE: TR6 "Blueprint" on E-bay

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 "Blueprint" on E-bay
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:51:36 -0600
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>>These (this and others I've seen on eBay) look more than a little like
>>the drawings found in the factory workshop manuals, don't they?

Not to mention that it's in a non-standard blueprint size (at least for
pre-metric England).  Plus the description having Porsche in it looks like some
cutting and pasting was being done.  Caveat Emptor.

It would still look good on my living room wall.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra Mystic #1345 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (highly modified)
'59 Triumph 10 Sedan (in boxes, and in need of a big American V-8)