WTB: GT6 front springs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WTB: GT6 front springs
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:58:17 -0500

I am interested in purchasing a used, good stock set of GT6 front
springs.  I am looking for a bargain, and I think shipping will be a be
part of transaction, so if anyone has any laying around they would like
to sell or dispose of, please contact me.

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+
Winder, GA
--
***"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill

-- TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz" in the Marin Paper