Re: MAXI-Mini!!!

To: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MAXI-Mini!!!
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:25:32 -0500
Hey, what do I know from Mini's?! Just that they're smaller than most V8s and
that this seems sacreligious! Had no idea when production started. The ad said
"'51 Austin Mini" and of course, I believe everything I read. Come to think of
it, the typesetter probably fat-fingered and it's really a '61.

Jane, tell your daughter to stick with Matchboxes for a while longer - they're
MUCH safer for an 11 year old, and only slightly smaller. 8^)

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT