Re: Restoration: where do I start?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Restoration: where do I start?
From: On the Mark Software & Consulting <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:57:34 -0800
Don,

This is a fantastic idea. I've documented restorations with a camera and
notebook, but a video would be far better. It would also be a great thing
to throw on to show visitors when they have stayed to long. ' Oh, before
you go, I have to show the video of my trunnion rebuild'.

At 04:54 PM 2/11/98 -0600, Don Spence wrote:

>Another documentation tip: when disassembling bench top components, aim
>your video camera over your shoulder (so it can see what you're doing)
>and talk to yourself...."ohhh that little widget is undet the whatsit to
>hold the thingee into the core etc."
>Remember to label the tapes such as "Carb Disassembly" and put them
>where the wife and kids won't record figue skating or cartoons over them
>and you'll have perfect documentation of what went where.   (That's if
>you ever forgot or got confused.  :')
>Cheerio
>Don

Mark Milotay, Principal