TR250 Grill forsale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR250 Grill forsale
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:56:24 EST
anybody need a '68 Triumph TR250 Grill ?
My brother discarded this one 'bout 1979 when you could buy a new replacement
for cheaper than a can of paint. He sold the car around '85 (been cryin' about
it ever since). This grill is in great physical shape - straight with no dents
- just needs a new paint job; clear coat and/or flat black 'combo'. It's been
hanging safe in my garage since then and now that I need a new front right
fender for my TR4 - I want to sell this great looking TR250 grill.
Carl
'64TR4