Re: Temporary storage

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: Temporary storage
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:36:09 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

    Brian> Does anybody have any experience with product
    Brian> called COVER-IT.  It is advertised in Hemmings
    Brian> every moth.  Like Mike, I am planning on order one
    Brian> of these for my 98 Mazda 626 which now out in the
    Brian> cold and snow for the winter while the TR4 gets
    Brian> taken apart. It is 12' x 20' and advertised at $499
    Brian> but is $613 with shipping and necessary accessories
    Brian> not included.

I called them and one large enough for the rover (they claim
it won't fit in a 8' tall one, but needs a 10' tall one
because the door opening is 2' shorter than the roofline) is
$800 delivered with anchors, etc.  They seem a little steep.
$600 is better, so I'm thinking take the canvas and the hoops
off, drop the windscreen and pull it in to the 8' tall one.
I might even be able to re-erect it inside if there's no
interior clearance issues up top.  I'm not sure if there's
cross-bracing there or not...
                                                        -MM