TR250s and Vitesse, was:Re: My Toledo Engine.

To: "Malcolm Walker" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: TR250s and Vitesse, was:Re: My Toledo Engine.
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:24:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

>And the TR250.  (TR5 for you guys)
>
>Wish I could have one... of either... or both!
>
>-Malcolm

Malcolm,
Maybe you can talk Hugh McAleer (sp?) into selling you his TR250. ;-)

BTW list,  I'm going to try to fix the Vitesse!  My friend who does all my
bodywork said we should be able to fix the frame, and from some of the
spares I have, should be able to fix it back up.

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS
62 Vitesse (being resurected)
"I have a tendancy to wear my mind on my sleeve.....
 I have a history of losing my shirt" - Bare Naked Ladies