VTR SE Regional Autocross photos needed...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR SE Regional Autocross photos needed...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:31:46 EST
Sorry to bomb the whole list, but we were remiss in not taking pictures during
the Ocala autocross event and I need some for our newsletter.  If anyone has a
few pictures of the red TR4 in action, or at least what passes for action, I'd
love to see them.  If anyone was using a digital camera or can scan them, that
would be even better.

As already mentioned, we (got) volunteered to host the next regional, so
hopefully we'll see you all next year, somewhere in Northeast Florida or
Southeast Georgia.

Thanks...
Don Marshall
Triumph Club of North Florida