Re: TR3 Lower Windscreen Seal

To: Michael Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3 Lower Windscreen Seal
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:08:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I had just fitted mine recently. I put it in with it tilted forwards,
and found that it did not seal at all on one side. Then I noticed that
in the center of the seal, in very small print it says "BACK".

Some time soon I'll remove it and reinstall it correctly.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!