Re: List decal

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: List decal
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:28:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Art,

For once I can help you.

I put the sticker on a just cleaned drivers side lower corner for an event.
My state inspection sticker is in the other corner.  I keep the paper circle
in an envelope in the glove box.  When I got home I removed the decal buy
using the dull side of the point of an Exacto knife to get under the edge
which can be difficult without some tool like this.   The "cling" is real
strong.   And then replaced on the paper circle for next time.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com