...my answer as to why we

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ...my answer as to why we
From: mgc@bninter.org (Sylvain Rozon)
Date: 19 Oct 98 09:32:16 -0500

Hi to all,

I found the question "why do you drive LBS..." very irritating. I should
like to ask the person..."why do you ask?? what's your point??"

It is a very person. thing...isn't it? I like LBC period. Truly, they
break down and cost much $. I had a very bad experience with a TR6 many
years ago...but IT HAD BEEN neglected for years before I bought it. The
same might have applied to another make......

It is "hopeless love" I think...we know they are "not that good" but we
simply LIKE THEM.....

That's it!!

Sylvain.