Why I drive classic cars

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Why I drive classic cars
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 06:57:24 -0700
All of the above (previous posts) , with that extra masochistic thrill you
get when tracing lucas electrics shorts, identifying different puddles of
liquid under the car, popping the hood and finding little surprises that
need your attention, pulling the front wheels and adjusting the castle nuts
on the axles because YOU HAVE TO, breaking down on the side of the road and
getting it going again using only the stuff in your trunk, and finally,
putting off all other chores on the honey-do list because you have to take
care of a problem on your "classic".

My Triumph is not my hobby, it's my passion.