Re: TR4 OD Relay mounting location ???

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: TR4 OD Relay mounting location ???
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 19:25:15 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I can't find any information anywhere that tells me where Triumph mounted
 the overdrive relays on the TR4's.  If someone could email me and let me
 know where this is supposed be installed I would greatly appreciate it.

 TIA

Hello Brad
Mine is located on the right side of the battery box, on the inside, kind of
above and a little forward from the parking brake handle. I think all cars had
2 holes here and non OD cars had little rubber plugs. I also seem to recall
seeing a picture of this in a manual somewhere....

Hope this helps

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B