TR3 Windscreen Tenax

To: Triumph news group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 Windscreen Tenax
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:34:39 -0700
I'm missing a couple of the Tenax studs on the windscreen of my TR3.

I ordered a few from Moss, but recieved this stud that apparently screws
into the front of the frame. Mine are a type that is actually a screw
that goes in from the back of the frame, and have a nut that goes over
them to hold them in place.

Do I have the wrong studs installed, or is this something that's changed
over the model years?

I can make these fit by machining a threaded sleeve to fit in the hole,
but if they're right, then I'm wondering if I should change them all.
--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - getting ready for the road!