Thoroughbred & Classic Cars

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thoroughbred & Classic Cars
From: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 00:20:12 -0400
Cc: "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
I picked up a copy of  Thoroughbred & Classic Cars today, it is the October
issue.  There is a very nice article on Tony Pond and his driving a TR7
Rally Car at Silverstone.  There is also a very nice article on a TR8 RHD
and a GT6.

But what caught my eye most of all was a very thought provoking article on
the real reason of the demise of the British Motor Industry entitled
"Strikes, sell-offs & supercars: the fall and rise of the British motor
industry".  Guess what?  Not one word like a previous article I had read
that said the TR7 caused the fall.

Hooray!

Get it; read it.

Bill Wood