Ragtop Article in "Parade"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ragtop Article in "Parade"
From: Art & Karen Graves <denseboy@bga.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 12:21:47 -0700
There is a mildly amusing article in Sunday’s Parade Magazine about
ragtops. The article’s title pretty much sums up my feelings: there is
something special about ragtops. Any more, I too leave the radio off and
just listen to and feel the wind rushing by. When I bought my TR6 with
Navy re-enlistment money, one of the cooks told me that once I owned a
ragtop, I’d never own a hardtop. Well, I have bought several Hondas, but
I did keep the TR6. The new breed of ragtops is nice, but it’s hard to
justify $20,000 for a Miata (and that’s the cheap one!) when you can get
a real nice Triumph for half of that. Life IS too short to drive a boring
car.

Art Graves
1976 TR6
Austin, Texas