Re: Storing on Jackstands Think About it

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Storing on Jackstands Think About it
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 08:15:31 EDT
Very good point Dick..........you didn't want to rant, but it's a point worth
mentioning.
I live in the northeast and my '66 B hasn't seen a jack stand or blocks in 20
years (unless I'm tinkering with it, of course).
Regardless of weather, I warm it up every week and move it around a bit (in
the garage if there's too much snow on the ground).
In my humble opinion, it's better to keep the ole' girl at 100%. You're only
asking for trouble if all systems are idle for long periods.
Bob Stahlbush
'66 MGB RD (show a little, drive a lot)
 60 TR-3A (under restoration)