Re: Dash Colors

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Colors
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 00:56:56 -0700
Cc: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Bryan,

I stopped by a friend's house this evening to get a bit of "focus" on my
'62 TR4 project by admiring his '63 TR4 project. After about a year's
work, his car is pretty far along. He has installed a tan interior and a
new tan top. They look just great, IMHO, with the black dash, plinth &
pads. He's also installed a wood dash. The car has a fresh paint job in
"Old White" too.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602