Re: Rimmer Bros. at Triumphest

To: JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros. at Triumphest
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:57:05 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/98 1:38:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net writes:

>  FWIW, I just received an ad in the mail for Rimmer Bros.  They will be
>  attending Triumphest 98 in San Luis Obispo on Oct. 22-25 and are having a
>  free delivery sale.  Another reason to regret not being able to attend!

If you study the flyer, even if you don't attend you get the free shipping (by
5PM UK time Friday October 23).  Just mention ref 'TR98'  "and your parts will
be despatched to your home CARRIAGE FREE from the UK"

They aren't bringing your orders to the Triumphest anyway...

I found that if you miss the deadline, they will accomodate the deal anyway..

Clark