Re: TR6 exhaust manifold

To: Steve Rohal <steverohal@phoenixat.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 exhaust manifold
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:09:49 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

WOW! If it has SU's on it you got one of the rare sport models.  Would a
proper analysis of the be that the engine is not right for the car?  Also
the blocks are the same and the motor is the same, the twin exaust of the
74 flows better than the single exhaust of the 70.  If this isn't
satisfactory I have a 70 manifold I'll sell you....My headers are from
a 1997 tube bending machine and aren't proper for either the car or the
engine.

aaron