RE: Radios, Lawyers & Booby Traps

To: "'Jim Hill'" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Radios, Lawyers & Booby Traps
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:50:41 -0500
Again, let's keep this logical. It is very unlikely that my toddler is going
to be trying to take someone's radio or hotwire someone's car at 2:00 a.m.
The problem we have in this country is that we are more concerned that the
criminal gets fair treatment that we tend to forget that they COMMITTED A
CRIME and need to be punished for it. Too many lawyers, instead of trying to
see justice done, try to get an obvious criminal off, and glory in that. We
need defense attorneys, but to have a criminal sue someone protecting his
property shows that we as a society have swung way too far the wrong way. In
my opinion, if you get some darning needles stuck in your butt while trying
to steal someone's car, you got what you deserved.

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
TR owner wannabe (and shotgun owner)