Re: Don't let it happen to you!

To: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>, TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Don't let it happen to you!
From: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:06:49 -0500
In the foresight being better than hindsight category, I had my Stag
appraised and set up an agreed value policy for $8000 after my insurance
person told me that I'd probably get about $1500 for the car if it was
totalled or stolen.

Of course my premium went up about a $100 more a year, ($330), but so did
my peace of mind.

I know this info doesn't help you after-the-fact but maybe it will benefit
someone else.

lchillin '73 sTRag

>This is a real tough nut to crack without an agreed value policy....
Perhaps you have a